Fincent is a new age finance firm whose mission is to bring financial and accounting services into the modern era. We like to think of ourselves as all of the good parts of a startup, without the downsides. We're a tight-knit team of smart, friendly people solving problems together with a shared passion for design, technology and creativity.
Fincent stands at the intersection of neo-banking and SaaS and aims to be a complete financial hub for SMBs. We offer an AI-powered finance team with a real-time dashboard to manage all the finance functions for your business on one platform - bookkeeping, yearly taxes, bill payments & invoicing, financial projections & budgeting, reimbursements and more.
Fincent is growing fast, which means that our core teams must constantly be evolving to sustain and further this growth.
About the role
What you'll be working on
- Developing new user-facing features using React.js
- Translating designs and wireframes into reusable component
- Optimizing components for maximum performance across a vast array of web-capable devices and browsers
- Developing and implementing front-end architecture to support user interface concepts.
- Monitoring and improving front-end performance.
What makes you a great fit
- Familiarity with newer specifications of ECMAScript
- Deep understanding of React.js
- Experience with popular React.js workflows (such as Flux or Redux)
- Familiarity with RESTful APIs
- Familiarity with modern front-end build pipelines and tools
- Experience with common front-end development tools such as Babel, Webpack, etc.
- A knack for benchmarking and optimization
- Familiarity with Service Worker API in browsers is a plus
- Familiarity with code versioning tools Git
- Knowledge of performance testing frameworks including Mocha and Jest.
- Experience with browser-based debugging and performance testing software.
- Excellent troubleshooting skills.
- Ability to understand business requirements and translate them into technical requirements
What's in it for you?
If you’re someone who thrives in a dynamic and collaborative workplace, Fincent provides an environment where you will be challenged and inspired daily.
This is not the first company for this founding team, and we know how to build sustainable teams by investing in great people, benefits, professional development and work/life balance. As an early member of the team you’ll be an influencer and a key contributor to driving the success & growth of a company that's changing what's possible in the industry.
If you want to work in a cutting-edge environment that will challenge you to relentlessly build a world leading financial OS for SMBs, where each day is different from the next and your learning never ends – then join us for a cup of coffee and an exploratory discussion.
Share your story and resume with us on firstname.lastname@example.org and tell us why!