We are looking for an energetic individual who lives and breathes design and user experience. Someone who cares equally about the craft, the customers and the business. Someone with an impressive portfolio, and have shipped a diverse range of web and mobile projects.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Build a nuanced understanding of our customer segment and their problems through primary and secondary research
- Work closely with the Product, Engineering, Business and Marketing to shape the product
- Be responsible for creating assets that help stakeholders visualise the end-user experience through various levels of fidelity (from user journeys and flows, wireframes to high fidelity mock-ups to prototypes)
- Create detailed design specs and assets that makes engineering teams more effective in bringing the product to life
- Iterate design through the conceptual and development cycle.
- Adapt and evolve a library of effective design patterns and styles across products
What we are looking for
- A minimum of 3 years’ experience designing for the web or mobile applications
- Expert level knowledge in standard design tools like Figma
- Hands-on experience with any front-end language and willingness to get your hands dirty in code
- Exceptional visual design skills & meticulous attention to detail
- Experience in applying research & analysis to design
- Ability to comfortably work on multiple projects and products
- Excellent communication skills – both written and verbal
- Experience working in a fast-paced, agile development environment
- Passionate about working in a highly collaborative, cross-functional team
- Experience working collaboratively with geographically dispersed teams
What’s it in for you?
This is not the first company for this founding team, and we know how to build sustainable teams by investing in great people, benefits, professional development and work/life balance.
As an early member of the team you’ll be an influencer and a key contributor to driving the success & growth of a company that's changing what's possible in the industry.
If you want to work in a cutting-edge environment that will challenge you to relentlessly build a world leading financial OS for SMBs, to be part of an environment where each day is different from the next and your learning never ends – then join us for a cup of coffee and an exploratory discussion.
Got what it takes?
Share your story and resume with us on firstname.lastname@example.org and tell us why!