Digital Marketing Manager
Fincent is a new age finance firm whose mission is to bring financial and accounting services into the modern era. We like to think of ourselves as all of the good parts of a startup, without the downsides. We're a tight-knit team of smart, friendly people solving problems together with a shared passion for design, technology and creativity.
Fincent stands at the intersection of neo-banking and SaaS and aims to be a complete financial hub for SMBs. We offer an AI-powered finance team with a real-time dashboard to manage all the finance functions for your business on one platform - bookkeeping, yearly taxes, bill payments & invoicing, financial projections & budgeting, reimbursements and more.
Fincent is growing fast, which means that our core teams must constantly be evolving to sustain and further this growth.
About the role
We're looking for a hybrid marketer who not only excels at understanding and applying marketing principles in a constantly changing online landscape but also has a flair for deciphering data to present meaningful business outcomes to stakeholders.
What you'll be working on
- Generate enough sales qualified leads to achieve Fincent's growth goals by managing and growing multiple digital marketing channels including organic, paid, email, content, influencer, affiliate etc.
- Analyze and optimize the performance of these various digital channels
- Increase the conversion rate of qualified leads through various stages of the sales funnel in close collaboration with internal teams
- Measure and reduce Customer Acquisition Costs (CAC) while increasing Return on Marketing Investment (ROMI)
- Increase brand reach and penetration with creative small businesses in the United States through a mix of targeting and creative strategies
- Challenge status quo and drive data-driven performance optimizations to improve campaign performance and user engagement on Fincent's website and apps
- Constantly identify & test new opportunities for lead generation
- Own, strategize and support various growth initiatives with passion and enthusiasm
- Stay updated with latest developments in digital marketing
What makes you a great fit
- 5-7 years of experience in performance driven digital marketing role
- Excellent understanding of online marketing and tools for research, execution and performance measurement
- Experience working with cross-functional teams
- Knowledge of query language and skilled in performance reporting
- Hands-on experience with major ad platforms
- International marketing experience will be considered a plus
What's in it for you?
If you’re someone who thrives in a dynamic and collaborative workplace, Fincent provides an environment where you will be challenged and inspired daily.
This is not the first company for this founding team, and we know how to build sustainable teams by investing in great people, benefits, professional development and work/life balance. As an early member of the team you’ll be an influencer and a key contributor to driving the success & growth of a company that's changing what's possible in the industry.
If you want to work in a cutting-edge environment that will challenge you to relentlessly build a world leading financial OS for SMBs, where each day is different from the next and your learning never ends – then join us for a cup of coffee and an exploratory discussion.
Share your story and resume with us on firstname.lastname@example.org and tell us why!