Fincent is looking for a hybrid marketer who not only excels at understanding and applying marketing principles in a constantly changing online landscape but also has a flair for deciphering data to present meaningful business outcomes to stakeholders.
- Generate enough sales qualified leads to achieve Fincent's growth goals by managing and growing multiple digital marketing channels including organic, paid, email, content, influencer, affiliate etc.
- Analyze and optimize the performance of these various digital channels
- Increase the conversion rate of qualified leads through various stages of the sales funnel in close collaboration with internal teams
- Measure and reduce Customer Acquisition Costs (CAC) while increasing Return on Marketing Investment (ROMI)
- Increase brand reach and penetration with creative small businesses in the United States through a mix of targeting and creative strategies
- Challenge status quo and drive data-driven performance optimizations to improve campaign performance and user engagement on Fincent's website and apps
- Constantly identify & test new opportunities for lead generation
- Own, strategize and support various growth initiatives with passion and enthusiasm
- Stay updated with latest developments in digital marketing
- 5-7 years of experience in performance driven digital marketing role
- Excellent understanding of online marketing and tools for research, execution and performance measurement
- Experience working with cross-functional teams
- Knowledge of query language and skilled in performance reporting
- Hands-on experience with major ad platforms
- International marketing experience will be considered a plus
Got what it takes?
Share your story and resume with us on firstname.lastname@example.org and tell us why!