Business Operations Manager
Fincent is a new age finance firm whose mission is to bring financial and accounting services into the modern era. We like to think of ourselves as all of the good parts of a startup, without the downsides. We're a tight-knit team of smart, friendly people solving problems together with a shared passion for design, technology and creativity.
Fincent stands at the intersection of neo-banking and SaaS and aims to be a complete financial hub for SMBs. We offer an AI-powered finance team with a real-time dashboard to manage all the finance functions for your business on one platform - bookkeeping, yearly taxes, bill payments & invoicing, financial projections & budgeting, reimbursements and more.
Fincent is growing fast, which means that our core teams must constantly be evolving to sustain and further this growth.
About the role
As a Business Operations Manager, you will work on cross-functional initiatives across the company to help build strategic direction, execution frameworks, process automation and workflow enhancements, KPIs, and team structures necessary to drive Fincent’s growth. You will be trusted to tackle challenging and impactful problems at the company.
What you'll be working on
- Closely collaborate with cross-functional teams to execute company-wide priorities
- Develop quantitative and qualitative program goals, Key Performance Indicators (KPIs)
- Establish a regular operating cadence with cross-functional teams to track, communicate, and drive towards set program goals and KPIs. Identify key roadblocks to progress, and work efficiently to remove them
- Independently manage a large scale cross-functional program by developing detailed project plans with activity based milestones
- Improve operational excellence and create efficiency and simplicity by removing obstacles.
- Collaborate with cross-functional stakeholders in annual business planning, headcount management, key organizational metrics and other operational projects
- Build strong working relationships with business partners from diverse functions. This is a highly cross-functional role, so a humble attitude and a high instinct for collaboration are essential.
- Build cross-functional relationships to help solve complex interdisciplinary problems on behalf of business stakeholders
What makes you a great fit
- You get a kick out of digging deep into the data, thinking from first principles, and delivering the best results - doing whatever it takes to execute on complex projects
- You have a proven track record for working well across teams and with external partners
- You excel in analytics and problem solving, have a process-oriented mindset and ability to lead people to get things done
- You have experience in a highly strategic, analytical and operational role in fast-paced environments
- You have experience in product or project management, taking initiatives from conception to launch
- You have 3-10+ years of experience in consulting or comparable role in high growth tech companies
What's in it for you?
If you’re someone who thrives in a dynamic and collaborative workplace, Fincent provides an environment where you will be challenged and inspired daily.
This is not the first company for this founding team, and we know how to build sustainable teams by investing in great people, benefits, professional development and work/life balance. As an early member of the team you’ll be an influencer and a key contributor to driving the success & growth of a company that's changing what's possible in the industry.
If you want to work in a cutting-edge environment that will challenge you to relentlessly build a world leading financial OS for SMBs, where each day is different from the next and your learning never ends – then join us for a cup of coffee and an exploratory discussion.
Share your story and resume with us on firstname.lastname@example.org and tell us why!